Monday, April 11, 2011

Fundraising Update

Hi Everyone!

Great news... thanks to all of your help I have raised a total of $4,460 for my Kenya trip. Here is how it will break down.

$1,000 raised for Shining Hope For Communities and The Kibera School for Girls.

$3500 to pay for my travel, lodging, some food and camp expenses for Ecclesia's trip to Kenya, working with Homecare Fellowship and Ghetto Light Youth.

Here is what I still need to accomplish:

$787 for a month's lodging at a guest house in Nairobi while I am working at The Kibera School for Girls. (This is not tax-deductible, but if you are interested in supporting me in this area just let me know!)

$7,000-$10,000 for MEDICAL supplies, SCHOOL supplies and CLOTHING for the children of Homecare Fellowship who are in great need.

To DONATE visit: www.churchinhollywood.com/kenya and select "Paige Smith" under team member.

Thank you all for your support and prayers! These kids are counting down to our arrival, let's make this a year they never forget. Spread the word and make a difference! Every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment